Group, The; Striving For Excellence in Education
9/8/92 Striving For Excellence in Education
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- Striving For Excellence in Education
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Bill Corbett, poet and teacher; Marcia Folsom, professor of literature, Wheelock College; Patricia Kelly, principal, Bowen School, Newton, MA; Diane Burkhardt, middle school teacher, Wellesley public schools; Reebee Garofalo, College of public and community service, UMass/Boston.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Striving For Excellence in Education,” 09/08/1992, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed November 17, 2018, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_C168318B8F844B738F5CE6C913C49960.
- MLA: “Group, The; Striving For Excellence in Education.” 09/08/1992. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. November 17, 2018. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_C168318B8F844B738F5CE6C913C49960>.
- APA: Group, The; Striving For Excellence in Education. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_C168318B8F844B738F5CE6C913C49960