Arthur; How The Cookie Crumbles; Sue Ellen’s Little Sister
WGBH EE Master
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- How The Cookie Crumbles; Sue Ellen’s Little Sister
- Program Number
- Series Description
Each of the Arthur episodes consists of two independent stories that focus on themes and events central to children's lives. Whether it's facing down a bully, worrying about a new teacher, or being the very last person on earth to lose his baby teeth, Arthur and his friends manage to solve their third-grade dilemmas with imagination, kindness and a lot of humor. "What children love about Arthur is that he feels real to them," says Carol Greenwald, WGBH executive producer. "The emotions he experiences are universal. When Arthur triumphs over something, kids think they can, too. "The series will build on that sense of empowerment by showing how Arthur and his friends use effective, age-appropriate, problem-solving skills. Bringing a book-based series like Arthur to public television will also promote reading and writing skills. Series release date: 10/1996
- Program Description
How the Cookie Crumbles: What's a budding entrepreneur to do when her homemade cookies hit the big time? Especially when the recipe isn't really hers? Should Muffy do the right thing--or just keep quiet and rake in the dough?
Sue Ellen's Little Sister: Arthur and Francine would love to lend their sisters to Sue Ellen, who's sick of being an only child. But Sue Ellen realizes you should be careful what you wish for, after her quest for the perfect sibling leads her to... D.W.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Social Issues
- CINAR (Series Producer)
- Greenwald, Carol (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Arthur; How The Cookie Crumbles; Sue Ellen’s Little Sister,” 02/20/1998, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed December 11, 2018, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_C14E1B22293447E39FA9CA1A6916A27F.
- MLA: “Arthur; How The Cookie Crumbles; Sue Ellen’s Little Sister.” 02/20/1998. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. December 11, 2018. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_C14E1B22293447E39FA9CA1A6916A27F>.
- APA: Arthur; How The Cookie Crumbles; Sue Ellen’s Little Sister. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_C14E1B22293447E39FA9CA1A6916A27F