Simply Ming; On the Road in Canada: The Rocky Mountaineer
Simply Ming Canada - On the Road in Canada: Rocky Mountaineer - SMMG1123 Output Master
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Simply Ming
- On the Road in Canada: The Rocky Mountaineer
- Program Number
- Series Description
Ironically, Americans tend to complicate their lives in an effort to simplify them. In SIMPLY MING, chef Ming Tsai helps make the yearning for a more manageable lifestyle a reality. Tsai, experienced in classical French, new American and Pan-Asian cuisine, first introduced viewers to his unique blend of global culinary traditions in his Food Network series, East Meets West With Ming Tsai. In this new series for public television, Tsai provides a repertoire of very simple recipes which viewers can integrate into numerous dishes. Each of his flavor-packed sauces, salsas, pastes, rubs, stocks, syrups and doughs consists of fewer than seven ingredients, and each requires no more than 20 minutes to prepare. Guest include Martin Yan, Todd English, Jody Adams, Gordon Hamersley, Jasper White and others. 2004. Series release date: 2004
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Finkel, Hilary (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Simply Ming; On the Road in Canada: The Rocky Mountaineer,” 01/08/2014, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed January 19, 2019, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_C145E7F19EBB438BA845E0776CD148A9.
- MLA: “Simply Ming; On the Road in Canada: The Rocky Mountaineer.” 01/08/2014. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. January 19, 2019. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_C145E7F19EBB438BA845E0776CD148A9>.
- APA: Simply Ming; On the Road in Canada: The Rocky Mountaineer. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_C145E7F19EBB438BA845E0776CD148A9