Mystery!; Rumpole of the Bailey, Series VII: Rumpole on Trial
Rumpole of the Bailey Series VII Rumpole on Trial
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Rumpole of the Bailey, Series VII: Rumpole on Trial
- Program Number
- Series Description
Premiered in 1980 -- offshoot of MASTERPIECE THEATRE. Showcase for the best of British drama in the mystery genre. Current producer, Rebecca Eaton. See individual episode titles for more information. Host: 1980: Gene Shalit; 1981-1989: Vincent Price; 1989-present: Diana Rigg Series release date: 1980
- Program Description
A visit to the dentist starts Rumpole's day badly. Things don't improve when he loses his temper before Justice Oliphant and is put on trial for contempt. Unrepentant, Rumpole seems determined to retire unbowed. The only hope is Hilda's power of persuasion.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Eaton, Rebecca (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Mystery!; Rumpole of the Bailey, Series VII: Rumpole on Trial,” WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed January 21, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_C046057CDC8B4D6F8C28A1C23159354D.
- MLA: “Mystery!; Rumpole of the Bailey, Series VII: Rumpole on Trial.” WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. January 21, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_C046057CDC8B4D6F8C28A1C23159354D>.
- APA: Mystery!; Rumpole of the Bailey, Series VII: Rumpole on Trial. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_C046057CDC8B4D6F8C28A1C23159354D