Ten O'Clock News; Harvard Square vicinity
Aerials of Harvard Square environs on a gray morning. Shot from roof of Holyoke Center looking out in all directions, zooming to and from buildings in Harvard Yard. No sound.
- Ten O'Clock News
Harvard Square vicinity
- Series Description
NIGHTLY NEWS WITH CHRISTOPHER LYDON AND CARMEN FIELDS Began January 1976. Replaced evening news show EVENING COMPASS. Original host: Steve Nevas. Other anchors, Christopher Lydon (1977-91) and Gail Harris (1983). In 1980 - hour long. Ended in 1991.
(PREDECESSORS: Louis Lyons began news operations at WGBH in 1952. The News at 10 began in 1966. The Reporters premiered in 1970. The Evening Compass started in 1974.) Series release date: 1/1976
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Universities and colleges
- Harvard University
- Harvard Square (Cambridge, Mass.)
- News Report
- Chicago: “Ten O'Clock News; Harvard Square vicinity,” 03/08/1979, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed September 21, 2018, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_BFCAB3AFAFB44A9E839F3A5A63F3CA1D.
- MLA: “Ten O'Clock News; Harvard Square vicinity.” 03/08/1979. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. September 21, 2018. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_BFCAB3AFAFB44A9E839F3A5A63F3CA1D>.
- APA: Ten O'Clock News; Harvard Square vicinity. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_BFCAB3AFAFB44A9E839F3A5A63F3CA1D