Evening at Pops; Diana Krall And Michael Feinstein
Krall / Feinstein
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Evening at Pops
- Diana Krall And Michael Feinstein
- Program Number
- Series Description
Taped shows of the Boston Pops. First telecast on WGBH in June 1957; Arthur Fiedler conducting at MIT Kresge Auditorium. Premiered nationally July 5, 1970, performances at Symphony Hall. Series release date: 1970
- Program Description
Jazz standards set the tone for the evening when Pops plays host to two special guest singer/pianists from different sides of the musical track: Diana Krall and Michael Feinstein. Included are selections from Grammy Award-winning Krall's latest CD, When I Look in Your Eyes, including Jerome Kern's "Pick Yourself Up" and Irving Berlin's "Let's Face the Music and Dance." Feinstein wows the Pops crowd with "That's Entertainment," "How Do You Keep the Music Playing?," "As Time Goes By" and other American standards.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Performance for a Live Audience
- Dangel, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Evening at Pops; Diana Krall And Michael Feinstein,” WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed October 23, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_BEF4AB5667924B75B2AE24D8D3C6B0A2.
- MLA: “Evening at Pops; Diana Krall And Michael Feinstein.” WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. October 23, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_BEF4AB5667924B75B2AE24D8D3C6B0A2>.
- APA: Evening at Pops; Diana Krall And Michael Feinstein. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_BEF4AB5667924B75B2AE24D8D3C6B0A2