Mystery!; Poirot, Series V: The Jewel Robbery at the Grand Metropolitan
More material may be available from this program at the WGBH Archives. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This program has not been digitized yet or cannot be made available on Open Vault.
- Poirot, Series V: The Jewel Robbery at the Grand Metropolitan
- Program Number
- Series Description
Premiered in 1980 -- offshoot of MASTERPIECE THEATRE. Showcase for the best of British drama in the mystery genre. Current producer, Rebecca Eaton. See individual episode titles for more information. Host: 1980: Gene Shalit; 1981-1989: Vincent Price; 1989-present: Diana Rigg Series release date: 1980
- Program Description
On holiday in Brighton, Poirot and Hastings meet theatrical producer Ed Opalsen and his actress wife Margaret whose new show is about to open. Margaret boasts to Poirot about her valuable pearls, which are an important part of the play. Then, after opening night, the pearls disappear and suspension falls on the hotel employees - but Poirot looks elsewhere.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Eaton, Rebecca (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Mystery!; Poirot, Series V: The Jewel Robbery at the Grand Metropolitan,” 08/27/1993, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed November 19, 2019, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_BEC287CE69104F229E7FD5D8DB7C4FAD.
- MLA: “Mystery!; Poirot, Series V: The Jewel Robbery at the Grand Metropolitan.” 08/27/1993. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. November 19, 2019. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_BEC287CE69104F229E7FD5D8DB7C4FAD>.
- APA: Mystery!; Poirot, Series V: The Jewel Robbery at the Grand Metropolitan. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_BEC287CE69104F229E7FD5D8DB7C4FAD