Championship Ballroom Dancing; Championship Ballroom Dancing 1988
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Championship Ballroom Dancing
- Championship Ballroom Dancing 1988
- Program Number
- Series Description
MORE THAN TWO DOZEN OF THE TOP PROFESSIONAL BALLROOM DANCERS FROM ACROSS THE UNITED STATES AND CANADA COMPETE IN THE LATIN AND MODERN DIVISIONS OF THE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS. Series release date: 1985
- Program Description
This program features the top professional competitive ballroom dancers from across the United States and Canada. The more than 2 dozen dancers will compete in the Latin and Modern divisions of the National Championships. This year's contest, to be held in Cleveland, Ohio, will again be hosted by Juliet Prowse with co-host Terry Leone, a former dance champion.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Event Coverage
- Moreno, Aida (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Championship Ballroom Dancing; Championship Ballroom Dancing 1988,” 11/19/1988, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed November 24, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_BE19674E6DD5423BBEAC5918B300FE60.
- MLA: “Championship Ballroom Dancing; Championship Ballroom Dancing 1988.” 11/19/1988. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. November 24, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_BE19674E6DD5423BBEAC5918B300FE60>.
- APA: Championship Ballroom Dancing; Championship Ballroom Dancing 1988. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_BE19674E6DD5423BBEAC5918B300FE60