FRONTLINE Special Report; Comrades: Steel Mill Soccer
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at GBH, please email email@example.com.
This program has not been digitized yet or cannot be made available on Open Vault.
- FRONTLINE Special Report
- Comrades: Steel Mill Soccer
- Program Number
- Series Description
Since January 1983, FRONTLINE has served as American public television's - PBS - flagship public affairs series. Hailed upon its television broadcast debut as "the last best hope for broadcast documentaries," FRONTLINE's stature over 23 years is reaffirmed each week through incisive documentaries covering the scope and complexity of the human experience. Series release date: 1/1983
- Program Description
The setting is a bleak "new town" in the southern Soviet Republic of Azerbaijan. The lives of the players on a factory soccer team are examined as the team fights for the town championship. Profiles the lives of players on a factory soccer team in the southern Soviet Republic of Azerbaijan as they fight for the town championship.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Public Affairs
- Fanning, David (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “FRONTLINE Special Report; Comrades: Steel Mill Soccer,” 04/30/1986, GBH Archives, accessed January 16, 2021, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_BDD78D87E99B4F7C83730846A5F635BF.
- MLA: “FRONTLINE Special Report; Comrades: Steel Mill Soccer.” 04/30/1986. GBH Archives. Web. January 16, 2021. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_BDD78D87E99B4F7C83730846A5F635BF>.
- APA: FRONTLINE Special Report; Comrades: Steel Mill Soccer. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_BDD78D87E99B4F7C83730846A5F635BF