Group, The; Christian Science TV Crisis
3/10/92 Christian Science TV Crisis
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- Christian Science TV Crisis
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Arthur Cohen, television producer; James Franklin, religion writer, The Boston Globe; Robert Bergenheim, former manager, Christian Science Publishing Society; Terry Ann Knopf, journalist; Stephen Simurda, journalist.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Christian Science TV Crisis,” 03/10/1992, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed August 23, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_BDB62E4AE008451B8069A4EE0830F08F.
- MLA: “Group, The; Christian Science TV Crisis.” 03/10/1992. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. August 23, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_BDB62E4AE008451B8069A4EE0830F08F>.
- APA: Group, The; Christian Science TV Crisis. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_BDB62E4AE008451B8069A4EE0830F08F