Group, The; Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis
5/23/94 Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis
More material may be available from this program at the WGBH Archives. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This program has not been digitized yet or cannot be made available on Open Vault.
- Group, The
- Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Ruth Galvin, writer; Ellen Fitzpatrick, professor of history, Harvard University; Robert Healy, former columnist and executive editor, The Boston Globe; James Roosevelt, Health care Attorney; Melissa Ludtke, Visiting scholar, Radcliffe College.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis,” 05/23/1994, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed December 13, 2019, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_BB67DEB603DE44EEA6F809BF197DF26B.
- MLA: “Group, The; Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis.” 05/23/1994. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. December 13, 2019. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_BB67DEB603DE44EEA6F809BF197DF26B>.
- APA: Group, The; Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_BB67DEB603DE44EEA6F809BF197DF26B