Group, The; "Waiting to Exhale" book review
9/22/92 "Waiting to Exhale" book review
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- "Waiting to Exhale" book review
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Bill Cook, Professor of English, Dartmouth College; Lester P. Lee, Jr., professor of history, Middlesex Community College; Ayida Mthembu, assistant dean of student affairs, MIT; Pamelia Bailey, The Boston Globe; Erwin Pally, professor of English, Fitchburg State College.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; "Waiting to Exhale" book review,” 09/22/1992, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed January 21, 2019, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_BB63AE4B5F8943D8912920F9E10C1AA8.
- MLA: “Group, The; "Waiting to Exhale" book review.” 09/22/1992. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. January 21, 2019. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_BB63AE4B5F8943D8912920F9E10C1AA8>.
- APA: Group, The; "Waiting to Exhale" book review. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_BB63AE4B5F8943D8912920F9E10C1AA8