Group, The; Big Science V. Small Science
10/12/92 Big Science V. Small Science
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- Big Science V. Small Science
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Irwin Oppenheim, professor of chemistry, MIT; Mildred Dresselhaus, professor of electrical engineering and physics, MIT; Owen Gingerich, senior astronomer, Smithsonian Observatory; Margaret Geller, professor of astronomy, Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics; Frank Solomon, professor of biology, MIT.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Big Science V. Small Science,” 10/12/1992, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed December 12, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_BB63A992453A43EC883D2C386850A8B5.
- MLA: “Group, The; Big Science V. Small Science.” 10/12/1992. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. December 12, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_BB63A992453A43EC883D2C386850A8B5>.
- APA: Group, The; Big Science V. Small Science. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_BB63A992453A43EC883D2C386850A8B5