Group, The; What to Expect in Presidential Primary
2/16/92 What to Expect in Primary
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- What to Expect in Presidential Primary
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Madeleine Kunin, former governor of Vermont; Joe Grandmaison, Democratic political consultant; Tom Rath, Republican party consultant; Vicki Ogden, Publisher, Cape Cod Community Newspapers; Ken Rudin, National Public Radio.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; What to Expect in Presidential Primary,” 02/16/1992, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed March 29, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_BAD37360C2CE43879B1B2D933A793AD4.
- MLA: “Group, The; What to Expect in Presidential Primary.” 02/16/1992. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. March 29, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_BAD37360C2CE43879B1B2D933A793AD4>.
- APA: Group, The; What to Expect in Presidential Primary. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_BAD37360C2CE43879B1B2D933A793AD4