Greater Boston; Iraq Hostages And Bush At UN / Garrels Book / MFA Art Deco Exhibit
Iraq hostages and Bush at UN / Garrels book / MFA Art Deco exhibit
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Greater Boston
- Iraq Hostages And Bush At UN / Garrels Book / MFA Art Deco Exhibit
- Series Description
HUB CITY AT ITS BEST. A LOOK AT EVERYTHING AND EVERYBODY INTERESTING IN BOSTON. HOSTED BY EMILY ROONEY. Series release date: 1/1997
- Program Description
1) Danger is increasing in Baghdad. Insurgents aim to liberate the land and move onto other Islamic countries. US is reactive because of the chaos rather than conduct an organized offensive strategy. 2) NPR correspondent Anne Garrels recounts in her book the harrowing experience of covering the Iraq war. 3) Sumptuous examples of Art Deco on exhibit at MFA illustrate the widespread influence of the style on clothing, jewelry, furniture, functional objects, graphic arts, film, engineering, transportation.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- News Report
- Local Communities
- Chicago: “Greater Boston; Iraq Hostages And Bush At UN / Garrels Book / MFA Art Deco Exhibit,” 09/21/2004, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed April 24, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_BA9AB05547844DA4ADB46BB6EE3977E4.
- MLA: “Greater Boston; Iraq Hostages And Bush At UN / Garrels Book / MFA Art Deco Exhibit.” 09/21/2004. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. April 24, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_BA9AB05547844DA4ADB46BB6EE3977E4>.
- APA: Greater Boston; Iraq Hostages And Bush At UN / Garrels Book / MFA Art Deco Exhibit. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_BA9AB05547844DA4ADB46BB6EE3977E4