Evening at Pops; Keith Lockhart 10th Anniversary Special
Evening at Pops, 2801K1, 10th Anniversary Special, Keith Lockhart, TRT: 56:46. in-house master. Captioned.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Evening at Pops
- Keith Lockhart 10th Anniversary Special
- Program Number
- Series Description
Taped shows of the Boston Pops. First telecast on WGBH in June 1957; Arthur Fiedler conducting at MIT Kresge Auditorium. Premiered nationally July 5, 1970, performances at Symphony Hall. Series release date: 1970
- Program Description
The 35th season kicks off with an exciting look back at the best performances from the past decade.The Boston Pops Orchestra welcomes CNN's Paula Zahn, who invites viewers along for a night of wonderful music and fabulous friends. Paula -- herself a trained cellist -- will sit down with Keith to chat about his amazing career milestone -- a decade with America's Orchestra. It's a rare opportunity to meet the man behind the baton, while also unlocking a treasure trove of choice highlights from the last ten years, including performances by Nathan Lane, Martin Short, Patti Labelle, k.d. lang, Sarah Jessica Parker, Dawn Upshaw, Penn and Teller, Audra McDonald, the cast of Forever Tango, and many, many more.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Performance for a Live Audience
- Dangel, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Evening at Pops; Keith Lockhart 10th Anniversary Special,” WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed December 11, 2018, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_BA61DEE887E448EB9B60A38D5D227847.
- MLA: “Evening at Pops; Keith Lockhart 10th Anniversary Special.” WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. December 11, 2018. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_BA61DEE887E448EB9B60A38D5D227847>.
- APA: Evening at Pops; Keith Lockhart 10th Anniversary Special. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_BA61DEE887E448EB9B60A38D5D227847