Teaching Reading 3-5: Workshop; Writing
Show #4 Writing Protectiion Master-Work for hire Copyright Annenberg Media 2006
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Teaching Reading 3-5: Workshop
- Program Number
- Series Description
Completed in 2005 This video workshop with auxiliary classroom videos will show intermediate elementary teachers how to help their students transition from “learning to read” to “reading to learn.” Eight half-hour workshop video programs feature leading experts who discuss current research on learning to read and teaching a diverse range of students. The research is illustrated by clips from real classroom lessons, allowing teachers to better understand and apply the research in their own classes. Series release date: 2005
- Program Description
This workshop examines the relationship between reading and writing in the middle grades. Literacy expert Nadeen Ruiz discusses the connections, conventions, and inventions that provide a framework for teaching writing, illustrated by classroom examples.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Lawman, Kelly (Series Producer)
- Browne, John (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Teaching Reading 3-5: Workshop; Writing,” 03/06/2006, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed September 21, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_BA50C3566BC14AD2AD65A85CBA481012.
- MLA: “Teaching Reading 3-5: Workshop; Writing.” 03/06/2006. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. September 21, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_BA50C3566BC14AD2AD65A85CBA481012>.
- APA: Teaching Reading 3-5: Workshop; Writing. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_BA50C3566BC14AD2AD65A85CBA481012