Group, The; Death Penalty (9/12/1994)
9/12/94 Death Penalty
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- Death Penalty (9/12/1994)
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Robert Cordy, Attorney; Eve Epstein, Managing editor, WBUR radio; Frances McIntyre, Assistant district attorney, Norfolk County; Joseph Flaherty, Homicide detective, Norfolk County D.A.'s office; Lou Jones, Photographer, "Death Row: without glass".
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Death Penalty (9/12/1994),” 09/12/1994, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed March 29, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_BA38A2147EB644AFB509A883AF3D85F5.
- MLA: “Group, The; Death Penalty (9/12/1994).” 09/12/1994. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. March 29, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_BA38A2147EB644AFB509A883AF3D85F5>.
- APA: Group, The; Death Penalty (9/12/1994). Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_BA38A2147EB644AFB509A883AF3D85F5