Mystery!; Cadfael, Series I: The Leper of St. Giles
Cadfael Series I The Leper of St. Giles 90 minute presentation
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Cadfael, Series I: The Leper of St. Giles
- Program Number
- Series Description
Premiered in 1980 -- offshoot of MASTERPIECE THEATRE. Showcase for the best of British drama in the mystery genre. Current producer, Rebecca Eaton. See individual episode titles for more information. Host: 1980: Gene Shalit; 1981-1989: Vincent Price; 1989-present: Diana Rigg Series release date: 1980
- Program Description
A great wedding is to take place at the Abbey of Shrewsbury between the powerful Baron Huon de Domville and the young and beautiful Iveta de Massard. But this is no love match. The old baron is interested only in Iveta's lands and estates; the orphaned Iveta loves another. On the eve of the wedding, the baron mysteriously rides off alone into the night -- and that's the last time he's seen alive. Cadfael is played by Derek Jacobi.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Eaton, Rebecca (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Mystery!; Cadfael, Series I: The Leper of St. Giles,” WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed October 22, 2016, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_BA21C863960A43D8BCE7A5D3E3B1F811.
- MLA: “Mystery!; Cadfael, Series I: The Leper of St. Giles.” WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. October 22, 2016. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_BA21C863960A43D8BCE7A5D3E3B1F811>.
- APA: Mystery!; Cadfael, Series I: The Leper of St. Giles. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_BA21C863960A43D8BCE7A5D3E3B1F811