Group, The; Beacon Hill legislative madness
1/7/93 Beacon Hill legislative madness
More material may be available from this program at the WGBH Archives. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This program has not been digitized yet or cannot be made available on Open Vault.
- Group, The
- Beacon Hill legislative madness
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Robert Turner, columnist, The Boston Globe; George Merry, Christian Science Monitor; Peter Gelzinis, columnist, Boston Herald; Rachelle Cohen, Editorial page editor, Boston Herald; Eve Epstein, Managing editor, WBUR radio.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Beacon Hill legislative madness,” 01/07/1993, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed December 12, 2019, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_BA0EC9A4D25A4C1E888D62D076FAB80B.
- MLA: “Group, The; Beacon Hill legislative madness.” 01/07/1993. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. December 12, 2019. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_BA0EC9A4D25A4C1E888D62D076FAB80B>.
- APA: Group, The; Beacon Hill legislative madness. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_BA0EC9A4D25A4C1E888D62D076FAB80B