Ten O'Clock News; Saint Patrick's Day Lunch
Ray Flynn, William Bulger, Thomas McGee, Joseph Casper, Jim Kelly, and Mike Flannery at Annual Saint Patrick's Day Lunch at the Boys and Girls Club of Boston, in South Boston. People eating at tables. People speaking to the crowd, telling anecdotes and jokes, and discussing drug and alcohol problems in South Boston.
- Ten O'Clock News
Saint Patrick's Day Lunch
- Series Description
NIGHTLY NEWS WITH CHRISTOPHER LYDON AND CARMEN FIELDS Began January 1976. Replaced evening news show EVENING COMPASS. Original host: Steve Nevas. Other anchors, Christopher Lydon (1977-91) and Gail Harris (1983). In 1980 - hour long. Ended in 1991.
(PREDECESSORS: Louis Lyons began news operations at WGBH in 1952. The News at 10 began in 1966. The Reporters premiered in 1970. The Evening Compass started in 1974.) Series release date: 1/1976
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Flynn, Raymond L.
- Saint Patrick's Day
- Drug abuse
- McGee, Thomas W., 1924-2012
- Bulger, William M.
- South Boston (Boston, Mass.)
- News Report
- George, Christy (Reporter)
- Chicago: “Ten O'Clock News; Saint Patrick's Day Lunch,” 03/08/1984, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed October 28, 2016, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_B9FF3E6904E34C30995216EA8459B584.
- MLA: “Ten O'Clock News; Saint Patrick's Day Lunch.” 03/08/1984. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. October 28, 2016. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_B9FF3E6904E34C30995216EA8459B584>.
- APA: Ten O'Clock News; Saint Patrick's Day Lunch. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_B9FF3E6904E34C30995216EA8459B584