Group, The; "Waiting to Exhale" (men)
1/29/96 "Waiting to Exhale" (male group)
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- "Waiting to Exhale" (men)
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: James Fripp, technical engineer; Rick Pinderhughes, psychotherapist; Michael Saunders, reporter, The Boston Globe; Craig Browne, attorney; Henry F. Owens III, attorney; Bill Cook, Professor of English, Dartmouth College.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; "Waiting to Exhale" (men),” 01/29/1996, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed September 26, 2018, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_B91EE3DDC49A434AA9A5344021F3C1AB.
- MLA: “Group, The; "Waiting to Exhale" (men).” 01/29/1996. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. September 26, 2018. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_B91EE3DDC49A434AA9A5344021F3C1AB>.
- APA: Group, The; "Waiting to Exhale" (men). Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_B91EE3DDC49A434AA9A5344021F3C1AB