Group, The; Statehouse powerplays after Flaherty
4/4/96 Finneran and Voke
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- Statehouse powerplays after Flaherty
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Kevin Cullen, reporter, The Boston Globe; Alan Berger, Editorial writer, The Boston Globe; Elaine Noble, Former state representative; Lou DiNatale, McCormack Institute for Public Affairs, UMass Boston; Connie Paige, Reporter, Boston Herald.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Statehouse powerplays after Flaherty,” 04/04/1996, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed July 20, 2019, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_B90D5BE698FC41BFB8852CC0615EE04C.
- MLA: “Group, The; Statehouse powerplays after Flaherty.” 04/04/1996. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. July 20, 2019. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_B90D5BE698FC41BFB8852CC0615EE04C>.
- APA: Group, The; Statehouse powerplays after Flaherty. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_B90D5BE698FC41BFB8852CC0615EE04C