Evening at Symphony; Ozawa Conducting: Haydn; Berlioz
Appears to be the same show as A1-16373
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Evening at Symphony
- Ozawa Conducting: Haydn; Berlioz
- Program Number
- Series Description
Boston Symphony Orchestra performances, Seiji Ozawa conducting - debuted nationally October 1, 1974. Series release date: 10/1/1974
- Program Description
Ozawa Conducting: Haydn: “ Consummatum Est”; Berlioz: Harold in Italy ( Pinchas Zukerman, viola)
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Performance for a Live Audience
- Chicago: “Evening at Symphony; Ozawa Conducting: Haydn; Berlioz,” 04/06/1979, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed October 27, 2016, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_B900766CC2544EE9B50BA99C9A3E4CAD.
- MLA: “Evening at Symphony; Ozawa Conducting: Haydn; Berlioz.” 04/06/1979. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. October 27, 2016. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_B900766CC2544EE9B50BA99C9A3E4CAD>.
- APA: Evening at Symphony; Ozawa Conducting: Haydn; Berlioz. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_B900766CC2544EE9B50BA99C9A3E4CAD