Simply Ming; Amanda Cohen and Seasoning Vegetables
Simply Ming Amanda Cohen and Seasoning Vegetables SMMG1108 Caption Master
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Simply Ming
- Amanda Cohen and Seasoning Vegetables
- Program Number
- Series Description
Ironically, Americans tend to complicate their lives in an effort to simplify them. In SIMPLY MING, chef Ming Tsai helps make the yearning for a more manageable lifestyle a reality. Tsai, experienced in classical French, new American and Pan-Asian cuisine, first introduced viewers to his unique blend of global culinary traditions in his Food Network series, East Meets West With Ming Tsai. In this new series for public television, Tsai provides a repertoire of very simple recipes which viewers can integrate into numerous dishes. Each of his flavor-packed sauces, salsas, pastes, rubs, stocks, syrups and doughs consists of fewer than seven ingredients, and each requires no more than 20 minutes to prepare. Guest include Martin Yan, Todd English, Jody Adams, Gordon Hamersley, Jasper White and others. 2004. Series release date: 2004
- Program Description
Amanda Cohen & Seasoning Vegetables
Do you find yourself stuck in a rut when it comes to seasoning vegetables? Well, join Chef Ming Tsai and Chef Amanda Cohen for this episode of Simply Ming. Amanda promises to breathe new life into your veggie dishes. Ming first shows us some quick recipes for Grilled Caulifower Steaks and Stir-Fry Green Beans. From scratch, Amanda then makes up a fresh Carrot Pasta with Grilled Carrot Salsa. Lastly, Ming takes a familar Chinese recipe, but makes it deliciously meatless with his Beef and Broccoli, no beef (the secret is shiitake mushrooms).
Recipes Beef and Broccoli (no beef) Carrot Pasta with Grilled Carrot Salsa Stir Fry Green Beans Grilled Cauliflower Steaks
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Finkel, Hilary (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Simply Ming; Amanda Cohen and Seasoning Vegetables,” 09/19/2013, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed July 23, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_B8764497E7824EB6B6E4BA84325B175B.
- MLA: “Simply Ming; Amanda Cohen and Seasoning Vegetables.” 09/19/2013. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. July 23, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_B8764497E7824EB6B6E4BA84325B175B>.
- APA: Simply Ming; Amanda Cohen and Seasoning Vegetables. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_B8764497E7824EB6B6E4BA84325B175B