Masters Of Technology
Masters of Technology - Volume 1, Tape 2 HV (home video) Master
More material may be available from this program at the WGBH Archives. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
This program has not been digitized yet or cannot be made available on Open Vault.
- Masters Of Technology
- Series Description
Masters of Technology is a 5-part documentary miniseries in which each half-hour episode features some of the most prominent experts in the world of technology. Co-produced by Docere Digital Studios and ZONE3, in association with WGBH and Scientific American, the series is hosted by the award-winning CBC broadcaster Evan Solomon, who interviews Geoffrey Ballard on environmental technology, Burt Rutan on aeronautic technology, Robert Langer on biomedical technology, Vinton Cerf on Internet technology and Donna Shirley on space technology. 5 x 30 minutes, 2002 Series release date: 2002
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Docere Digital Studios (Series Producer)
- Zone3 Inc. (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Masters Of Technology,” WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed August 22, 2019, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_B84390624FB4465984FD5059AADF173F.
- MLA: “Masters Of Technology.” WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. August 22, 2019. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_B84390624FB4465984FD5059AADF173F>.
- APA: Masters Of Technology. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_B84390624FB4465984FD5059AADF173F