Where In Time Is Carmen Sandiego?; British Soldier in WWI
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Where In Time Is Carmen Sandiego?
- British Soldier in WWI
- Program Number
- Series Description
Arch villainess Carmen Sandiego remains at large, wreaking havoc in history. In each episode Carmen and/or one of her gang go back in time to steal a key historical object, the theft of which could change the course of history. Three contestants--using logic, judgment and their knowledge of history--pursue Carmen and her crooks in a time machine called the Chronoskimmer, recover the loot and restore it to its proper place in history. Lynne Thigpen returns as the Chief; Kevin Shinick is featured as the "Squadron Leader"; music is contributed by (house band) "The Human Engine." Series release date: 1996
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Game Show
- Taylor, Kate (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Where In Time Is Carmen Sandiego?; British Soldier in WWI,” WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed September 30, 2016, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_B7E032C7073F4787B210D027305331D8.
- MLA: “Where In Time Is Carmen Sandiego?; British Soldier in WWI.” WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. September 30, 2016. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_B7E032C7073F4787B210D027305331D8>.
- APA: Where In Time Is Carmen Sandiego?; British Soldier in WWI. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_B7E032C7073F4787B210D027305331D8