Secret of Life, The; Conquering Cancer
Closed captions on line 21 Approximate date: 1993
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Secret of Life, The
- Conquering Cancer
- Program Number
- Series Description
This eight-part series reveals how scientists' ability to decipher and manipulate our genes will transform medicine -- and perhaps the human race. Hosted by David Suzuki, a Canadian geneticist and TV personality.
Series release date: 9/1993
- Program Description
This program probes the scientific revolution in understanding cancer -- from the approaches that give hope of slowing its deadly progression. As with all medical research, the front line combatants are the patients and their families.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Costa, Barbara (Series Producer)
- Liebman, Andrew (Producer)
- Chicago: “Secret of Life, The; Conquering Cancer,” WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed September 22, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_B783B510C4364A66B7B2E31BE747D39F.
- MLA: “Secret of Life, The; Conquering Cancer.” WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. September 22, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_B783B510C4364A66B7B2E31BE747D39F>.
- APA: Secret of Life, The; Conquering Cancer. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_B783B510C4364A66B7B2E31BE747D39F