Group, The; Trauma of Vietnam - Vets Remember Vietnam (5/30/1994)
5/30/94 Vets on the Trauma of Vietnam - Vets Remember Vietnam
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- Trauma of Vietnam - Vets Remember Vietnam (5/30/1994)
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Ron Armstead, Veterans Benefits Clearinghouse/RTC; Boyce Slayman, Massachusetts Council of Human Service Providers; Tom Lyons, Deputy Commissioner of Veterans Affairs, City of Boston; Jonathan Shay, Psychiatrist, Veterans Administration outpatient clinic; Father Phil Salois, Chief of Chaplain Service, Boston VA Hospital.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Trauma of Vietnam - Vets Remember Vietnam (5/30/1994),” 05/30/1994, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed December 17, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_B75AF5CBB3A64767832D43FB2D2BF17A.
- MLA: “Group, The; Trauma of Vietnam - Vets Remember Vietnam (5/30/1994).” 05/30/1994. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. December 17, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_B75AF5CBB3A64767832D43FB2D2BF17A>.
- APA: Group, The; Trauma of Vietnam - Vets Remember Vietnam (5/30/1994). Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_B75AF5CBB3A64767832D43FB2D2BF17A