Maria Hinojosa: One-on-One; Diane Rehm
Caption Master 8/26/11 Company: One On One Title: Diane Rehm Episode: LP185/MHOO522 TRT: 26:46 Op: T.C.P. TC: SD 29.97 DF VTR: 624 Anamorphic/CC
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Maria Hinojosa: One-on-One
- Diane Rehm
- Program Number
- Series Description
Series Premiere May 1, 2007 The series ran for 5 seasons and ended in 2012.
La Plaza, the Latino Production Unit of WGBH Boston, presents the new series Maria Hinojosa: One-on-One, a provocative in-depth talk show featuring America's foremost Latino thinkers, artists, writers, and opinion leaders. Maria Hinojosa: One-on-One will premiere on WGBH and air on public television stations across the United States. A separate version of the episodes, in which the interview is conducted in Spanish, will run on V-me, a Spanish language digital public television service.
Hinojosa is an award-winning journalist and author, and the managing editor and host of public radio's Latino USA. A seasoned journalist with more than 25 years of experience, Hinojosa is also the senior correspondent for the Emmy Award-winning PBS newsmagazine NOW with David Brancaccio.
The executive producer of Maria Hinojosa: One-on-One is Joseph Tovares. Patricia Alvarado Núñez is the producer.
Conversaciones con Maria Hinojosa is the Spanish-language version of Maria Hinojosa: One-on-One. It features interviews with prominent Latino artists, writers, activists and civic leaders. The first season aired on V-me, the Spanish-language digital PBS channel. Series release date: 5/1/2007
- Program Description
She never went to college and she didn’t begin her career until she was 37, but today Diane Rehm is one of the most respected public radio hosts of all time. Winner of the 2010 Peabody Award and author of three books, Rehm has interviewed everyone from Pulitzer Prize-winning authors to former presidents. In this interview with María Hinojosa, Rehm discusses growing up Arab-American, her struggles with the voice-destroying illness spasmodic dysphonia, and the importance of finding your voice.
NOTE: The 5XX program number refers to the APT number for Maria Hinojosa series. The 33XX program number refers to the WGBH number for the Maria Hinojosa series as a continuation of La Plaza.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Tovares, Joseph (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Maria Hinojosa: One-on-One; Diane Rehm,” 08/26/2011, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed March 18, 2018, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_B69E7752A8DA4C77AF05988417182DD5.
- MLA: “Maria Hinojosa: One-on-One; Diane Rehm.” 08/26/2011. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. March 18, 2018. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_B69E7752A8DA4C77AF05988417182DD5>.
- APA: Maria Hinojosa: One-on-One; Diane Rehm. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_B69E7752A8DA4C77AF05988417182DD5