Evening at Pops; Christmas At Pops, A (1990)
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Evening at Pops
- Christmas At Pops, A (1990)
- Program Number
- Series Description
Taped shows of the Boston Pops. First telecast on WGBH in June 1957; Arthur Fiedler conducting at MIT Kresge Auditorium. Premiered nationally July 5, 1970, performances at Symphony Hall. Series release date: 1970
- Program Description
Conductor John Williams and the Boston Pops Orchestra toast the holiday season with a lineup of special guests including Barbara Hendricks, Edward Asner, Tanglewood Festival Chorus, the American Boychoir, Landis and Co. Theatre of Magic, Bells of Boston, Youth pro Musica, Trotter Concert Chorus. Songs include "Sleigh Ride," "Santa Claus is Coming to Town," "Rudolph, the Red-Nosed Reindeer," "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas," and "Jingle Bells."
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Performance for a Live Audience
- Dangel, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Evening at Pops; Christmas At Pops, A (1990),” 04/07/1990, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed September 20, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_B57D613AC0064D78AC61C11D181D66DA.
- MLA: “Evening at Pops; Christmas At Pops, A (1990).” 04/07/1990. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. September 20, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_B57D613AC0064D78AC61C11D181D66DA>.
- APA: Evening at Pops; Christmas At Pops, A (1990). Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_B57D613AC0064D78AC61C11D181D66DA