Evening at Pops; Christmas At Pops, A (1990)
More material may be available from this program at the WGBH Archives. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This program has not been digitized yet or cannot be made available on Open Vault.
- Evening at Pops
- Christmas At Pops, A (1990)
- Program Number
- Series Description
Taped shows of the Boston Pops. First telecast on WGBH in June 1957; Arthur Fiedler conducting at MIT Kresge Auditorium. Premiered nationally July 5, 1970, performances at Symphony Hall. Series release date: 1970
- Program Description
Conductor John Williams and the Boston Pops Orchestra toast the holiday season with a lineup of special guests including Barbara Hendricks, Edward Asner, Tanglewood Festival Chorus, the American Boychoir, Landis and Co. Theatre of Magic, Bells of Boston, Youth pro Musica, Trotter Concert Chorus. Songs include "Sleigh Ride," "Santa Claus is Coming to Town," "Rudolph, the Red-Nosed Reindeer," "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas," and "Jingle Bells."
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Performance for a Live Audience
- Dangel, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Evening at Pops; Christmas At Pops, A (1990),” 04/07/1990, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed November 22, 2019, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_B57D613AC0064D78AC61C11D181D66DA.
- MLA: “Evening at Pops; Christmas At Pops, A (1990).” 04/07/1990. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. November 22, 2019. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_B57D613AC0064D78AC61C11D181D66DA>.
- APA: Evening at Pops; Christmas At Pops, A (1990). Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_B57D613AC0064D78AC61C11D181D66DA