Evening at Pops; Oscar Peterson
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Evening at Pops
- Oscar Peterson
- Program Number
- Series Description
Taped shows of the Boston Pops. First telecast on WGBH in June 1957; Arthur Fiedler conducting at MIT Kresge Auditorium. Premiered nationally July 5, 1970, performances at Symphony Hall. Series release date: 1970
- Program Description
In tonight's performance with John Williams tha the Boston Pops, Peterson jazzes it up at the piano when he plays "Canadiana Suite," "Body and Sourl" and "Sweet Georgia Brown,"
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Performance for a Live Audience
- Dangel, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Evening at Pops; Oscar Peterson,” 12/23/1980, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed February 20, 2018, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_B51908E05D3B4CFDA99B7EAE5996A3AC.
- MLA: “Evening at Pops; Oscar Peterson.” 12/23/1980. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. February 20, 2018. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_B51908E05D3B4CFDA99B7EAE5996A3AC>.
- APA: Evening at Pops; Oscar Peterson. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_B51908E05D3B4CFDA99B7EAE5996A3AC