Group, The; How the Election Will Affect Business
11/12/96 Election's Impact on Business
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- How the Election Will Affect Business
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Jay Fitzgerald, Managing editor, Boston Business Journal; Paul Guzzi, President, Greater Boston Chamber of Commerce; John McLaughlin, executive producer and host, The McLaughlin Group; Ira Jackson, Executive vice president, BankBoston; Joan Vennochi, Business columnist, The Boston Globe.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; How the Election Will Affect Business,” 11/12/1996, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed June 23, 2018, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_B49CF647902842B486EDF01C6B8A3B4A.
- MLA: “Group, The; How the Election Will Affect Business.” 11/12/1996. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. June 23, 2018. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_B49CF647902842B486EDF01C6B8A3B4A>.
- APA: Group, The; How the Election Will Affect Business. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_B49CF647902842B486EDF01C6B8A3B4A