Group, The; Bank Mergers and the Local economy
8/9/95 Bank Mergers •
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- Bank Mergers and the Local economy
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: John Gould, President, Associated Industries of Massachusetts; Gary Ciminero, Chief economist, Fleet Financial Group; Jeffrey Krasner, Banking reporter, Boston Herald; Watchen Barker, Community development analyst, Federal Home Loan Bank of Boston; Barbara Burnham, Executive director, Fenway Community Development Corporation.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Bank Mergers and the Local economy,” 08/09/1995, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed September 23, 2018, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_B3F58A750F2B47009F4EB25CE2BA43CE.
- MLA: “Group, The; Bank Mergers and the Local economy.” 08/09/1995. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. September 23, 2018. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_B3F58A750F2B47009F4EB25CE2BA43CE>.
- APA: Group, The; Bank Mergers and the Local economy. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_B3F58A750F2B47009F4EB25CE2BA43CE