Group, The; Resnick's Book on Nicole and O.J. Simpson
10/21/94 Resnick's Book on Nicole and O.J. Simpson
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- Resnick's Book on Nicole and O.J. Simpson
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Lois Kanter, attorney; David Rosenbaum, Critic, Improper Bostonian, Author, Sasha's Trick; Callie Crossley, producer, ABC News 20/20; Henry F. Owens III, attorney; Ronald Heifetz, author, Leadership Without Easy Answers.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Resnick's Book on Nicole and O.J. Simpson,” 10/21/1994, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed February 22, 2019, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_B33DD323219B4497B7D7168BBB3F5B2A.
- MLA: “Group, The; Resnick's Book on Nicole and O.J. Simpson.” 10/21/1994. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. February 22, 2019. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_B33DD323219B4497B7D7168BBB3F5B2A>.
- APA: Group, The; Resnick's Book on Nicole and O.J. Simpson. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_B33DD323219B4497B7D7168BBB3F5B2A