Ten O'Clock News; JFK inauguration
Swearing in and inaugural address of John F. Kennedy.
- Ten O'Clock News
- Series Description
NIGHTLY NEWS WITH CHRISTOPHER LYDON AND CARMEN FIELDS Began January 1976. Replaced evening news show EVENING COMPASS. Original host: Steve Nevas. Other anchors, Christopher Lydon (1977-91) and Gail Harris (1983). In 1980 - hour long. Ended in 1991.
(PREDECESSORS: Louis Lyons began news operations at WGBH in 1952. The News at 10 began in 1966. The Reporters premiered in 1970. The Evening Compass started in 1974.) Series release date: 1/1976
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Rites and ceremonies
- Speeches, addresses, etc.
- Kennedy, John F. (John Fitzgerald), 1917-1963
- Federal government
- News Report
- Kennedy, John F. (John Fitzgerald), 1917-1963 (Speaker)
- Chicago: “Ten O'Clock News; JFK inauguration,” 01/20/1961, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed June 25, 2018, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_B32720C627B7465A840DAB08D7BC6489.
- MLA: “Ten O'Clock News; JFK inauguration.” 01/20/1961. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. June 25, 2018. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_B32720C627B7465A840DAB08D7BC6489>.
- APA: Ten O'Clock News; JFK inauguration. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_B32720C627B7465A840DAB08D7BC6489