Group, The; Supreme Court - Election Group
7/5/92 Supreme Court - Election Group
More material may be available from this program at the WGBH Archives. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This program has not been digitized yet or cannot be made available on Open Vault.
- Group, The
- Supreme Court - Election Group
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Glenn Loury, Professor of economics, Boston University; Kim Hawkins, professor, Northeastern University Law School; Anthony Campbell, professor of preaching, Boston University; Joe Grandmaison, Democratic political consultant; Todd Domke, Republican political consultant.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Supreme Court - Election Group,” 07/05/1992, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed October 27, 2020, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_B236289DD8E843C6B8D77857460CE4EF.
- MLA: “Group, The; Supreme Court - Election Group.” 07/05/1992. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. October 27, 2020. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_B236289DD8E843C6B8D77857460CE4EF>.
- APA: Group, The; Supreme Court - Election Group. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_B236289DD8E843C6B8D77857460CE4EF