Ten O'Clock News; $2.3 billion state budget deficit
Richard Voke announces projected budget deficit of $2.3 billion. Reps. Reinstein, Miceli, DeFilippi and Barbara Gray at angry Ways & Means hearing.
- Ten O'Clock News
$2.3 billion state budget deficit
- Series Description
NIGHTLY NEWS WITH CHRISTOPHER LYDON AND CARMEN FIELDS Began January 1976. Replaced evening news show EVENING COMPASS. Original host: Steve Nevas. Other anchors, Christopher Lydon (1977-91) and Gail Harris (1983). In 1980 - hour long. Ended in 1991.
(PREDECESSORS: Louis Lyons began news operations at WGBH in 1952. The News at 10 began in 1966. The Reporters premiered in 1970. The Evening Compass started in 1974.) Series release date: 1/1976
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Massachusetts State House (Boston, Mass.)
- Massachusetts -- Politics and government
- Massachusetts -- Economic conditions
- Massachusetts. General Court. House of Representatives
- Boston (Mass.)
- News Report
- George, Christy (Reporter)
- Chicago: “Ten O'Clock News; $2.3 billion state budget deficit,” 04/09/1990, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed February 22, 2018, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_B0DB7EAC90AC42E4919ADCEE3EA5F409.
- MLA: “Ten O'Clock News; $2.3 billion state budget deficit.” 04/09/1990. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. February 22, 2018. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_B0DB7EAC90AC42E4919ADCEE3EA5F409>.
- APA: Ten O'Clock News; $2.3 billion state budget deficit. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_B0DB7EAC90AC42E4919ADCEE3EA5F409