Group, The; Yeltsin and the Chechen rebellion
The Group on Russia and Chechnya, 1.17.96, with Yevgeny Albats, Sergei Grigoriev, Uri Ra’anan, Diane Roazen, Alan Berger
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- Yeltsin and the Chechen rebellion
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Alan Berger, Editorial writer, The Boston Globe; Uri Ra'anan, University professor, Boston University; Sergei Grigoriev, Visiting professor, Northeastern University; Diane Roazen, advisor to Chechen government; Yevgenia Albats, columnist, Izvestia.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Yeltsin and the Chechen rebellion,” 01/17/1996, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed October 23, 2016, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_AFE747059F32429B8084CABEB8900C4D.
- MLA: “Group, The; Yeltsin and the Chechen rebellion.” 01/17/1996. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. October 23, 2016. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_AFE747059F32429B8084CABEB8900C4D>.
- APA: Group, The; Yeltsin and the Chechen rebellion. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_AFE747059F32429B8084CABEB8900C4D