Evening at Pops; Roy Clark
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Evening at Pops
- Roy Clark
- Program Number
- Series Description
Taped shows of the Boston Pops. First telecast on WGBH in June 1957; Arthur Fiedler conducting at MIT Kresge Auditorium. Premiered nationally July 5, 1970, performances at Symphony Hall. Series release date: 1970
- Program Description
Roy Clark and the Boston Pops Orchestra perform: Verdi: Triumphal March from Aida Nicolai: Overture to Merry Wives Bach: Gavotte Yellen/Cobb: Alabama Jubilee Scruggs: Foggy Mountain Breakdown Rouse: Orange Blossom Special Wills: Faded Love Aznavour: Yesterday When I was Young Jarre: Lara's Theme Lecuona: Malaguena Wagner: Under the Double Eagle March arr. Knight: Take Me Home Country Roads Handy-Hayman: St. Louis Blues March
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Performance for a Live Audience
- Dangel, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Evening at Pops; Roy Clark,” 06/25/1976, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed July 21, 2018, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_AF21A027EAF144C1857544A9DA3A9DEF.
- MLA: “Evening at Pops; Roy Clark.” 06/25/1976. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. July 21, 2018. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_AF21A027EAF144C1857544A9DA3A9DEF>.
- APA: Evening at Pops; Roy Clark. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_AF21A027EAF144C1857544A9DA3A9DEF