Teaching Reading 3-5: A Library of Classroom Practices; Reading Across the Curriculum
Show #13 Reading Across the Curriculum Gage Reeves, Portland, OR Protectiion Master-Work for hire Copyright Annenberg Media 2006
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Teaching Reading 3-5: A Library of Classroom Practices
- Reading Across the Curriculum
- Program Number
- Series Description
Completed in 2005 This video workshop with auxiliary classroom videos will show intermediate elementary teachers how to help their students transition from “learning to read” to “reading to learn.” The entire classroom lessons are included in eight additional video programs for optional further exploration of each topic. Series release date: 2005
- Program Description
Gage Reeve’s class is learning new vocabulary in a lesson on global warming. Students also use an idea tree to record main ideas and supporting details and write their own questions to be answered after reading the nonfiction text. (Optional classroom program)
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Browne, John (Series Producer)
- Lawman, Kelly (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Teaching Reading 3-5: A Library of Classroom Practices; Reading Across the Curriculum,” 03/06/2006, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed March 27, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_AF1624F9447B4801BF614E825BE4E5B3.
- MLA: “Teaching Reading 3-5: A Library of Classroom Practices; Reading Across the Curriculum.” 03/06/2006. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. March 27, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_AF1624F9447B4801BF614E825BE4E5B3>.
- APA: Teaching Reading 3-5: A Library of Classroom Practices; Reading Across the Curriculum. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_AF1624F9447B4801BF614E825BE4E5B3