Group, The; Youths and handgun violence part 2
7/2/96 Youths and guns part 2
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- Youths and handgun violence part 2
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Leslie Harris, Judge, Boston Juvenile Court; Alan Berger, Editorial writer, The Boston Globe; Tracy Litthcut, director of youth services, Boston Community Centers; David Kennedy, senior research analyst, Kennedy School of Government; Hugh Jones, Jr., president, Boston Bar Association.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Youths and handgun violence part 2,” 07/02/1996, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed March 19, 2018, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_AF155350F2B047CCA37D87DC72C27DE3.
- MLA: “Group, The; Youths and handgun violence part 2.” 07/02/1996. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. March 19, 2018. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_AF155350F2B047CCA37D87DC72C27DE3>.
- APA: Group, The; Youths and handgun violence part 2. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_AF155350F2B047CCA37D87DC72C27DE3