Greater Boston; Drug Testing / Jury Selection / Patrick
Drug Testing / Jury Selection / Patrick
More material may be available from this program at the WGBH Archives. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
This program has not been digitized yet or cannot be made available on Open Vault.
- Greater Boston
- Drug Testing / Jury Selection / Patrick
- Series Description
HUB CITY AT ITS BEST. A LOOK AT EVERYTHING AND EVERYBODY INTERESTING IN BOSTON. HOSTED BY EMILY ROONEY. Series release date: 1/1997
- Program Description
1) Joel Levine started taking OxyContin while he was in high school and became addicted. Now his father wants to start random drug testing in Salem Schools. 2) Daniel Conley is calling for stiffer penalties against jurors who withhold information (about their criminal background, etc) in light of the mistrial in the Trina Persad case. 3) Deval Patrick, former assistant AG under President Clinton, says he's running for governor.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- News Report
- Local Communities
- Chicago: “Greater Boston; Drug Testing / Jury Selection / Patrick,” 01/19/2005, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed September 27, 2020, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_AE39A6918B9A4CBBAECE0AE19C07740F.
- MLA: “Greater Boston; Drug Testing / Jury Selection / Patrick.” 01/19/2005. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. September 27, 2020. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_AE39A6918B9A4CBBAECE0AE19C07740F>.
- APA: Greater Boston; Drug Testing / Jury Selection / Patrick. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_AE39A6918B9A4CBBAECE0AE19C07740F