Group, The; Grieving Mothers of Murdered Teens
12/01/92 Grieving Mothers (of Murdered Teens)
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- Grieving Mothers of Murdered Teens
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Mari Adams, mother of the late Robin Van Rader Adams; Marlyne Campbell, pastor, Alpha and Omega Church, coordinator, People of Color Against Homicide; Ella Carter-Lee, mother of the late Yolanda Carter; Esther Price, mother of the late Terry Price; Bertha Scruggs, mother of the late Jules C. Harrison.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Grieving Mothers of Murdered Teens,” 12/01/1992, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed September 27, 2016, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_ACD9A6E55B1542BBAEFD426EF91605EE.
- MLA: “Group, The; Grieving Mothers of Murdered Teens.” 12/01/1992. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. September 27, 2016. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_ACD9A6E55B1542BBAEFD426EF91605EE>.
- APA: Group, The; Grieving Mothers of Murdered Teens. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_ACD9A6E55B1542BBAEFD426EF91605EE