Group, The; Date Rape / William Smith Verdict Day
12/11/91 Date Rape (Smith Verdict Day)
More material may be available from this program at the WGBH Archives. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
This program has not been digitized yet or cannot be made available on Open Vault.
- Group, The
- Date Rape / William Smith Verdict Day
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Ellen Harris, Professor of Music, MIT; Lois Kanter, attorney; Verná Myers, executive director, The Boston Law Firm Group; Margery Eagan, Columnist, Boston Herald; Deborah Toler, writer.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Date Rape / William Smith Verdict Day,” 12/11/1991, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed November 19, 2019, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_ACADCA49F2E646B698BE92972303253A.
- MLA: “Group, The; Date Rape / William Smith Verdict Day.” 12/11/1991. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. November 19, 2019. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_ACADCA49F2E646B698BE92972303253A>.
- APA: Group, The; Date Rape / William Smith Verdict Day. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_ACADCA49F2E646B698BE92972303253A