Antiques Roadshow FYI; Antiques Roadshow FYI 104
EE Master- No Captions
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Antiques Roadshow FYI
- Antiques Roadshow FYI 104
- Program Number
- Series Description
Fans of ANTIQUES ROADSHOW have wrestled with these weighty questions since the hit PBS series debuted eight years ago. Beginning Wednesday, January 19, 2005 the producers of ANTIQUES ROADSHOW proudly present this brand-new weekly series of 26 half-hour programs, revealing the answers to What happens to the stuff after the owners leave the convention hall? ... Where can I get the best deals? ... What are the hot collectibles right now? ... What do the appraisers collect? and more!
Hosted by ANTIQUES ROADSHOW's Lara Spencer with correspondent Clay Reynolds, ANTIQUES ROADSHOW FYI is the perfect complement to ANTIQUES ROADSHOW — a digest that gives viewers tools to enrich and improve their own treasure hunts. A cross-country excursion with stops in America's top antiques shows and auctions. Candid conversations and trade secrets from ROADSHOW experts. Unsolved mysteries surrounding stolen works of art and surprising updates on treasures from past ROADSHOW episodes. Series release date: 1/19/2005
- Program Description
It's the week before Valentine's Day and already love is in the air on ANTIQUES ROADSHOW FYI. Correspondent Clay Reynolds reports from Colonial Williamsburg on the disposition of an eighteenth century American wedding dress appraised on ANTIQUES ROADSHOW in Savannah for $6,000 to $8,000. Expert Katherine Kreider shows why Valentine's Day cards have won the hearts of generations of collectors; Clay gets pointers from author Barbara Israel on transforming a garden with antiques; appraiser Karen Keane explores the connection between scrimshaw and romance; and expert Chris Coover details the search for love letters between George and Martha Washington, once thought to have been destroyed.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Antiques and Collectibles
- Chicago: “Antiques Roadshow FYI; Antiques Roadshow FYI 104,” 02/09/2005, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed January 24, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_AC54E700BB774A1B9728D1FCACEC0CF3.
- MLA: “Antiques Roadshow FYI; Antiques Roadshow FYI 104.” 02/09/2005. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. January 24, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_AC54E700BB774A1B9728D1FCACEC0CF3>.
- APA: Antiques Roadshow FYI; Antiques Roadshow FYI 104. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_AC54E700BB774A1B9728D1FCACEC0CF3