Greater Boston; Snow Removal / Hancock Case / Philip Johnson Obit
Snow Removal / Hancock Case / Philip Johnson Obit
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Greater Boston
- Snow Removal / Hancock Case / Philip Johnson Obit
- Series Description
HUB CITY AT ITS BEST. A LOOK AT EVERYTHING AND EVERYBODY INTERESTING IN BOSTON. HOSTED BY EMILY ROONEY. Series release date: 1/1997
- Program Description
1) Governor Romney orders the Mass. Highway Department to help the Department of Conservation and Recreation with plowing the state’s parkways following the Blizzard of 2005. 2) Norma Shapiro and Stephen Adams on the Hancock case. 3) Architect Philip Johnson passed away on January 25 at the age of 98.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- News Report
- Local Communities
- Chicago: “Greater Boston; Snow Removal / Hancock Case / Philip Johnson Obit,” 01/27/2005, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed September 24, 2018, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_ABF8431108E94CEEA344D00A84CDFDE5.
- MLA: “Greater Boston; Snow Removal / Hancock Case / Philip Johnson Obit.” 01/27/2005. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. September 24, 2018. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_ABF8431108E94CEEA344D00A84CDFDE5>.
- APA: Greater Boston; Snow Removal / Hancock Case / Philip Johnson Obit. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_ABF8431108E94CEEA344D00A84CDFDE5