Group, The; Martin Luther King Legacy: 25 Years Later
4/1/93 The Martin Luther King Legacy: 25 Years Later
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- Martin Luther King Legacy: 25 Years Later
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Elma Lewis, director, National Center of Afro American Artists; Sarah Small, director, Packard Manse, protestant campus minister, UMass/Boston; Hubie Jones, dean, School of Social Work, Boston University.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Martin Luther King Legacy: 25 Years Later,” 04/01/1993, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed September 21, 2018, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_ABEBBBB9164046DBBE0E261A95E143CE.
- MLA: “Group, The; Martin Luther King Legacy: 25 Years Later.” 04/01/1993. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. September 21, 2018. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_ABEBBBB9164046DBBE0E261A95E143CE>.
- APA: Group, The; Martin Luther King Legacy: 25 Years Later. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_ABEBBBB9164046DBBE0E261A95E143CE