Evening at Symphony; Ozawa Conducting: Debussy; Tchaikovsky
Same Program as November 10, 1970 ?
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Evening at Symphony
- Ozawa Conducting: Debussy; Tchaikovsky
- Program Number
- Series Description
Boston Symphony Orchestra performances, Seiji Ozawa conducting - debuted nationally October 1, 1974. Series release date: 10/1/1974
- Program Description
Ozawa Conducting: Debussy: Prelude to the Afternoon of a Faun; Tchaikovsky: Symphony No. 6 in B Minor op. 74
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Performance for a Live Audience
- Chicago: “Evening at Symphony; Ozawa Conducting: Debussy; Tchaikovsky,” 11/14/1974, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed March 31, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_AB7D4A3572DD4278AB124E2BDB64B927.
- MLA: “Evening at Symphony; Ozawa Conducting: Debussy; Tchaikovsky.” 11/14/1974. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. March 31, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_AB7D4A3572DD4278AB124E2BDB64B927>.
- APA: Evening at Symphony; Ozawa Conducting: Debussy; Tchaikovsky. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_AB7D4A3572DD4278AB124E2BDB64B927