Teaching Math: A Video Library, 9 - 12; Communications: A Process Video
Communications: A Process Video
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Teaching Math: A Video Library, 9 - 12
- Communications: A Process Video
- Series Description
See how high school teachers use the National Council of Teachers of Mathematics standards and group learning to reach a broad range of students. In this library, teachers demonstrate the fine art of guiding students through reasoning and problem solving. Students comment on the new way of learning, often expressing frustration as well as the sense of accomplishment they feel when working through problems with peers. Series release date: 1995
- Program Description
Series Description: See how the National Council of Teachers of Mathematics standards are used in elementary classrooms across America. Elementary teachers tap the excitement and energy of children from kindergarten through grade 4 as they solve problems, learn to make connections between concepts, and communicate and reason mathematically. Teaching Math K-4 documents effective teaching and learning in many schools: small, large, rural, suburban, and inner-city.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Chicago: “Teaching Math: A Video Library, 9 - 12; Communications: A Process Video,” 11/09/1995, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed January 19, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_AAF712A201ED4EC68304D28849B9BC5E.
- MLA: “Teaching Math: A Video Library, 9 - 12; Communications: A Process Video.” 11/09/1995. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. January 19, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_AAF712A201ED4EC68304D28849B9BC5E>.
- APA: Teaching Math: A Video Library, 9 - 12; Communications: A Process Video. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_AAF712A201ED4EC68304D28849B9BC5E